When you have a special need that does not fit into the traditional engineering services list, you can call PowerWright. Other than our typical engineering service, we have provided our clients a wide array of special customized services which include, but not limited to:
- MPLS (Mulit-Protocal Label Switching) system implementation
- If you are considering converting your system to a MPLS technology, PowerWright has engineered and constructed over 150 substation site conversions.
- On-site substation equipment verification
- Our field technicians have conducted more than 500 on-site surveys of substations equipment data verification. PowerWright then provides our clients with a list of all equipment data (manufacture’s name, warrantee date, serial #, physical condition, etc.) in a format which can be easily uploaded into their company wide database.
- Looking to save money in your telecommunications budget. Consider converting your substation land lines (POTS) to a cellular system. PowerWright has completed over 700 on-site phone conversions.
- Looking for a substation wireless backup solution. PowerWright has provided this system in more than 500 on-site conversions.
- Your facility (substation, power plants, etc.) equipment is valuable. If your substation experiences an outage, it would be great to see what caused it before your dispatch a crew. Over the next 4 yrs, PowerWright is contracted to engineer and construct pole mount surveillance cameras (including the pole) in over 800 substations.